Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to attend this one, but you should!
Click the logo to get all the information!
… and just a quick comment, because I heard something over ECC that bothered me a bit. I don’t want anyone to EVER think I choose the events I attend based on any personal bias or drama in the community. Believe me, I don’t care about the drama and who doesn’t get along with who. I care about you, the vaper. You are the reason I do the things I do and I’m very appreciative for you.
Folks, if it were up to me, I’d attend EVERY event both big and small. I enjoy all of them and I love to meet people (although I can’t remember names to save my life). However… family, work, schedules, time, and money all get in the way. So until I win the Lotto, can quit my job, and can afford this (quick someone Photoshop a private jet with my logo on the side of it so I can post it here)…
I simply can’t attend them all, but I do the best I can.
I get a great many questions about rebuilding devices so I create a new REBUILDING page…
Many people ask me questions about rebuilding, so I thought I’d create this page. There’s not a lot of new information here, but I tried to pull information from other sections to this one in order to give you a “one-stop-shop” where you can get your questions answered.
Building takes time, patience, and practice when first getting started. You are working with tiny coils and tiny places where you mount those coils. If you mess up… DON’T SWEAT IT! Just try it again. It get’s easier with time and practice.
Friendly disclaimer… improper builds could leads to shorts or over tasking your battery. This could lead to a battery failure. Battery failure could lead to property or personal damage. Is it likely to happen? NO (with care). Could it happen. YES. So be safe, understand what you’re doing, and do any build or use any electronic cigarette product at your own risk.
Hope it helps!
This was put together rather quickly, so feel free to contact me if you’d like to see any additional information, or if you have corrections to the page.
You can access it from the INFORMATION section in the left sidebar.
Like I said above… HOPE IT HELPS!
1/22/13 – Update… Working prototype photo has been added.
12/27/13 – Update… Another prototype photo has been added.
The EA Invictus has come a long way since the video I showed you from ECC. I hope to have something to show you before Christmas.
- WORLD-WIDE PATENT PENDING
- It does not work by Ohm’s law.
- It has a built-in software that provides the right amount of volts.
- Operating range from 2 to 8.2 volts.
- Operating ohms from 0.5 to 5.0 ohm.
- Safe and controlled.
- Fully automatic so you do not have to do anything else but put your atomizer in place and start vaping or be a pro and choose freely between 2 and 8.2 volts.
- Patent pending verification system which ensures that the atomizer gets the specific amount of power.
Some prototype photos for you…
A PBusardo Review – Let’s Vape the SQuape!!
In this video I give you a heads up on the Spectrum M1 mech and then we take a full look at Swiss made SQuape RTA.
Italy is getting ready for a peaceful protest against the taxation of Electronic Cigarettes and associated products.
See the Press Release HERE!
Other official materials HERE!
And the official Facebook event page HERE!
Best of luck to you with the protest! All my best!
Now do me a favor and get to work on some fine Italian made mods. I’m tired of hearing from Dimitris how great Greece is!
Several people have asked me if the two section screw found in the Russian can replace the single screw design of the Kayfun in order to make the Kayfun’s pin adjustable without messing up the internal build.
The answer is… well… I haven’t been able to do it.
The problem I’ve run into is that each device has a different insulator at the 510 connection.
You can’t just switch the screw assemblies, you have to switch the insulators as well or the post on the Kayfun will stick out too far (see photos below). The Kayfun’s is easy to remove, however the Russian’s is in there and GOOD. I tried to use a drill bit to push it through, no luck. Tried banging on the drill bit, no luck. With the drill bit in place, I tried banging on the 510 connection with a Jewelers nylon mallet. It moved, but I couldn’t get it all the way out.
Fearing damage to the 510 connection, the insulator (which you can already see is a little chewed up in the photos below from me trying to get it out), and the Russian itself, I gave up.
If anyone has been able to do this, let me know.
Kayfun Russian Conversion